Thanks to all those who have congratulated us on 13 years of Every Sense. So what, if anything, have I learnt in 13 years of helping creative agencies to grow, prosper and achieve their potential…? Here are just 13 thoughts.
- A vision, a plan and some targets means you know where you are going
- A vision, a plan and some targets means you know when you have got there
- That creativity is driven by insight and insight is driven by curiosity
- That team Workshops work because ‘none of us is as smart as all of us’
- That every creative agency needs a value proposition
- That effective account management and development is the secret weapon most agencies ignore
- That the more agencies listen to clients and the better they understand the needs of the target audience, the better the solution will be
- That many agencies don’t know what their clients are really buying when they buy from them (and that it helps to find out…)
- That profitability gives you choices
- That clients choose trust over creativity
- That ‘tell me’ is a great start to a conversation
- That there are few things more satisfying than seeing young creative talent develop and fly
- That enthusiasm and generosity are contagious
Here’s to the next 13!